Is your smile in need of a tooth replacement treatment? Dental bridges are an ideal tooth replacement service designed to improve your smile without upsetting your gums. Unlike dentures, which run the risk of falling out when eating, or dental implants, which require a sturdy jawbone to attach to, dental bridges are linked directly to other teeth in your mouth for a sturdy hold that can last a lifetime. Dental bridges are capable of the following benefits:
– Dental bridges can fill in gaps in your mouth left behind by missing teeth, which can cause nearby teeth to change position and even increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Dental bridges can improve chores that can easily be affected by missing teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
– Missing or lost teeth can cause your face to sink in, potentially making you look older, weaker, and less vibrant. Dental bridges can restore your facial structure back to its normal look.
– Dental bridges are a permanent tooth replacement service designed to imitate the look of natural teeth.
– Dental bridges can last anywhere from a decade to a lifetime of heavy use.
If you are interested in an oral exam or professional cleaning from James C. Ma at our dentist office in Bakersfield, California, call us as 661-324-9709. Dr. James C. Ma and our team want to ensure your teeth remain properly treated for a lifetime to come.